PreShave: Warm to hot water—most from the boiled kettle, some from the tap
Cream: OSP Vintage
Brush: Kent BK8
Bowl: My recycled T&H cream bowl
Razor: Mekur 39C
Blade Derby Extra (3)
Post Shave: Alum

Fragrance: Floris Jermyn Street

Day three of the “Derby Challenge.” The blade felt a little bit rough, but I persevered. It was still a good shave, which left my face feeling smooth after three passes. Enjoy the remainder of the weekend

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Mon 3rd May

The Grosvenor 404mixed
MWF
Occams Oren 3dot
Kai Captain Titan Mild Protouch MG ( 1 )
GB Grey Flannel A/S Lotion

Up early as my first long day out, as officiating at one of the first Athletics meetings to be held locally. Broke away from my current rotation to try out new blade. Rather pleased at how well this guarded blade performed, nearly 12 hours on and very little regrowth.

295D3919-341D-4F2C-8A9D-7D299BAA5EC1.jpeg

Kevy

Forum GOD!
IMG_20210503_181132_090.jpg

SOTD

Pre: Hot Shower
Soap: Master Soap Creations Orange & Cedarwood
Brush: That Darn Rob Silversmith
Razor: Global Shave Club Chameleon
Blade: Willy's (1)
A/S: Master Soap Creations Orange & Cedarwood
Balm: Executive Shaving Intensive Balm

Quique

Forum GOD!
Semogue TSN Finest 24x50
Laugar Älvdans
Rockwell 6S
PermaSharp#1
Korres Calendula & Ginseng

I wanted to try this soap, I had read good things about it and above all I had read them to people (thanks Luis @lu20vt and David @Optometrist) I have known for years and whose criteria seem very reliable.

When expectations are high, there is a good chance that you will get a little disappointment, but in this case it has been the opposite, I think I was not so surprised by a soap since I tried the Martín de Candre (and I am talking about 2012)

Dense, padded, creamy lather that sticks to the face, does not dry out during the entire shave and glides, softens and protects from 10. Very very good post-shave, dry skin feeling (not greasy), cared for and smooth

The aroma is already more personal, in my case I liked it a lot, it is a not very powerful, citric, natural aroma where I also distinguish something similar to pine or fir and a slight sensation of freshness which I suppose comes from sage and eucalyptus

Have a great day

Last edited: