Rose of Bulgaria Shave Cream

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I've just finished my last back up tube of this cream and went my the look for some more on ebay and the net. And I came up empty handed. Anyone know if they've stopped production or where there might be some for sale

Thanks

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
I've just finished my last back up tube of this cream and went my the look for some more on ebay and the net. And I came up empty handed. Anyone know if they've stopped production or where there might be some for sale

Thanks
Delivery stings a little though

SeanC

Forum GOD!
The Herbs of Bulgaria variant is unavailable too. Unfortunately this suggests they may be out of production

Dr Watson

James
They're rebranding so some items being out of stock is pretty common for a small outfit during such a time. What we knew as BioFresh Rose of Bulgaria is now BioFresh Royal Rose / Regina Roses :wink:

Looks like they haven't released the new shaving cream or aftershave yet but there is aftershave cream. I could be wrong, they may have decided to axe the poorest sellers during the rebrand as sometimes happens but I'd be surprised if that's the case as I was under the impression they sell quite well.

Biofresh For Men (cosmeticsbulgaria.com)

Jester

Guru
I shall follow this thread with interest. I've currently got TDS's rose notes soap and ASL in my rotation, and this sounds right up my street if it does reappear:okay:

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
They're rebranding so some items being out of stock is pretty common for a small outfit during such a time. What we knew as BioFresh Rose of Bulgaria is now BioFresh Royal Rose / Regina Roses :wink:

Looks like they haven't released the new shaving cream or aftershave yet but there is aftershave cream. I could be wrong, they may have decided to axe the poorest sellers during the rebrand as sometimes happens but I'd be surprised if that's the case as I was under the impression they sell quite well.

Biofresh For Men (cosmeticsbulgaria.com)
The men’s gift set includes a 75 ml tube of shaving cream.