Rockwell Model T-are you getting one?

scarface

Forum GOD!
How many of you have already pre-ordered this razor?
Would you say that the Model T is the new Merkur Progress?

Darkbulb

Member #10
I like the idea of it but decided to sit out the Kickstarter and see what the reviews have to say about it.

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Yes. TTO razor reminds me of my father. Adjustable a big plus. Rockwell seems to be a good vendor and 6s well received.
The nice price allows me to save for the next brush group buy.

scarface

Forum GOD!
I opted out of the Kickstarter program because I didn't want to wait 9 months for a razor I have no clue how it will perform. Also decided no more pre-paying for a razor no matter who is selling it.
These were more or less my doubts as well...
Could we possibly make any predictions or draw any conclusions about its performance based on the characteristics shown in the pic below?

I jumped on the kickstarter when it started.
Love the 6S and thought I'd like to see how they handled this one.
The packaging almost seems to be worth it alone!

Snuff

Forum GOD!
Since adjustable razors are not my thing I won't get one, but a nice price so should sell good.

Sausage

Forum GOD!
Does anyone know what this means, my English is not so good

Rockwell site : "We care about our EU backers! We're providing free shipping to EU countries, and VAT will be charged in addition to pledge reward cost, at the time surveys are sent out."

I can see the pre-order is now 99 USD. Is there coming some VAT charges on top of this?

I'm getting one, when it came time to confirm any options there was a $20 charge, this I think meant there would be no surprises when it came to delivery.

Sausage

Forum GOD!
Pretty sure that was the upshot of it.
Ok. I just can't make out from their info site if they also charge VAT when they ship it.

I wonder what the price will be in European webshops when Model T starts being available from Europe.

Last edited: