Rex Ambassador

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I still want one even though I have tested the Fatboy and owned a Progress with the result being that I’m not keen on adjustables or aggressive razors. :D

I believe (with me) it is the ultimate example of RAD. I really only want it because I like the look of it.

Oh dear. :scratchhead:
Same here and I've tried a Rex. I don't care for adjustables, nor particularly aggressive razors and I have razors that shave better than the Rex but I still kind of want one.

Randomangle

Über Bum
Same here and I've tried a Rex. I don't care for adjustables, nor particularly aggressive razors and I have razors that shave better than the Rex but I still kind of want one.
This is actually a very good opportunity to delve into the mind’s desire for all sorts. I have a navel to gaze at. :geek:

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
A bump for the thread. I hadn’t used the Rex in some time and decided to have a shave with it today. No fuss and no muss shave. A very comfortable and efficient shave that left me BBS in 2.5 passes with hardly any irritation to speak of. Started off on 4 and finished on 2 without a single issue. Everytime I use it it just reminds me of how good and robust this razor really is. Substantial feeling razor but, it’s properly balanced in the hands with excellent tactile grip on the handle that the knurling provides. Ease of maneuverability is up there with some of the better ones that I’ve used and build quality is top notch. Maintenance and clean up with this razor is a breeze. If I had to say a minor thing that I notice with it is that when I complete a stroke/pass, there’s usually not enough residual slickness that is left behind. So in my experience I never go over a spot twice without a quick touch of lather. Besides taking off the whiskers, it also removes all semblance of lather and leaves nothing behind. Again, that’s just me. And in reality, I’m just nitpicking here with the Rex. Just an excellent tool that gets the job done smoothly and efficiently.

9F4D07BE-6F1F-4836-A7C1-E10F26652EDE.jpeg

rawfox1

Forum GOD!
It certainly is and it shaves pretty well apart from the inexplainable drag.
Not as good as the Gibbs imho.
I agree. It's a beautiful and well built razor,, but I sold it because of that unexplainable DRAG!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk