PIF Re-Knotted Omega brush

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
congrats. but also geez i hope someone does one that USA can enter sometime.
I recall you was entered into my PIF and should you have won I would have posted the blades to you! P.
Edit..... Larger things than blades though could start costing more than the goods in the PIF are worth so this is the reason why most UK based PIF's are only open to the UK.
I'm sure one of your countrymen will be putting somthing up for PIF at some point. :) P.

Last edited:

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
I recall you was entered into my PIF and should you have won I would have posted the blades to you! P.
Edit..... Larger things than blades though could start costing more than the goods in the PIF are worth so this is the reason why most UK based PIF's are only open to the UK.
I'm sure one of your countrymen will be putting somthing up for PIF at some point. :) P.
yes im sure they will. and yes thanks for doing a pif like you did. and yes i realize that it was just both the pifs that ran on here were both only open to uk so i was just like ahhhhh. nothing was meant to be disrespectful...... also yes the brush i just saw on ebay was 17 dollars new so i guess i will just order one if i really want it or i might just pick a different one because there are alot of omegas that are cheaper than that and an alum block is 4 dollars so if i pick a diff brush i can get both for less than 15 dollars new. well have a great day/ night....

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
i just realized something is this a UK site??

Hello fresh noobie here don’t get any greener I’m guessing this PIF is completed but didn’t see a completion tag so if not throw my name in the hat
Jeff Odin