Razorock

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
My all time favorite soap from Razorock/Italian Barber. Citrus, Rosemary, Cannabis and Sandalwood. Also a slight mineral salt like nuance that gives it a unique scent experience unlike any other soap I’ve ever experienced. Very good protection and glide properties but, the post shave feel is really outstanding. One feels like your face has been exfoliated yet still smooth & moisterized. The splash is just icing on the cake.

B97666C7-6DB0-4618-81ED-03A7C79DE191.jpeg

Estariol

Forum GOD!
If that means TFS, then it's a rather strong and plausible theory. Thanks!
Mastro Miche makes the Tcheon Fung Sing soaps?
I thought he is a whole other artisan, since there are no Mastro Miche products in the TFS lines...

Estariol

Forum GOD!
He started with TFS ('apprenticeship' type thing) and now has his own line.
Thanks, that's a valuable information, then i suppose his products are well made. Been interested in Mastro's "24.11" soap/AS combo for a while, as that's my birth date, but didn’t know if it was a trust worthy product. :cheers:

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
The RR XXX Fresco soap is no joke. And the splash is just icing on the cake. Excellent product that gives that almost Italian style barbershop effect with a soft cooling feel from the menthol. For those that don’t enjoy an iota of menthol cooling, this is not their cup of tea. And for the gent that needs to feel their tear ducts well up as a dam holds up a reservoir after torrential rains while feeling they’ve shoved their face into Antarctica’s Lambert Glacier, this will not suffice. However, for everyone else it will do exceptionally well.

1F9170F7-AE02-4751-A5D9-E8BCEF616EC9.jpeg

Andy_Bandy_EU

Über Member
My favourite RR soap is Mudder Focker.
Has a nice blend of anise, sandalwood, vanilla and the addition of the Fuller Mud makes it even more special when it comes to lathering, post shave feel and skin protection.
IMG-20240116-WA0001.jpg

Andy_Bandy_EU

Über Member
I am using RazoRock Emperor at the moment. I have heard that their XXX soap is great for lather; have you tried it?
The XXX has the standard croap formula with no extra additions. The scent is a reconstruction of the Acqua di Parma Colonia. Kind of generic to me honestly, although I believe it's the most popular soap from them.

Andy_Bandy_EU

Über Member
Thanks, that's a valuable information, then i suppose his products are well made. Been interested in Mastro's "24.11" soap/AS combo for a while, as that's my birth date, but didn’t know if it was a trust worthy product. :cheers:
I have the 24.11 and it's my least favourite from the entire line. Has a musky, woody, mossy, smokey vibe to it, which in shaving products I don't quite fancy.
Imagine a really dry and smokey Aventus interpretation.