RazoRock BBS Safety Razor (STAINLESS STEEL)

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
The RR-BBS with the standard plate. Just a real smooth and easy shaver. I haven’t ordered any of the other optional plates for it and honestly, I have no need for it. I’ve got razors that can give me the extra oomph in blade feel & efficiency if needed. Some of them being from the RazoRock house like the Lupo .95 or the GC .84 OC. Sometimes though, like last night, I just want an easy to use razor to get me an easy & smooth shave. The BBS Standard plate fits the bill nicely.

Great shaves to all….

5D1318C9-1.jpg

slapo

It's... alive!
I got me the AS plate and the OC plate and while I haven't compared them to the standard plate yet, the OC feels basically the same as the standard plate and the AS plate has more blade feel, but it's more of a "Hello there," rather than: "You'd better be on guard."
On 2-3 days' worth of growth, the results were basically the same.
I guess with the AS plate, the angle is a little easier to keep, due to how the blade lets itself be known, but with any of the three plates, if I feel the blade, I know the angle's off.

slapo

It's... alive!
I had a bit of a shave off today between the BBS OC and the GC JAWS 0.84, each on a Super Knurl handle, loaded with a made in India Wilkinson Sword blade.
The JAWS had more blade feel, whereas the BBS had practically none, but after three passes (well, two and a half), the results were practically identical.
I also used them to groom under my arms, and there the JAWS was definitely more efficient. The BBS did well for itself, though.

The BBS OC really feels like an autopilot razor now.