Raw Shaving RS-10 / RS-18

Weekly

Forum GOD!
Timeless polished (SB, smooth cap) = $215
ATT Windsor polished = $210
PILS polished = $251
Blackbird polished = $230

Raw RS-10 = $325

That's almost $100 over all the rest and I don't see where the extra's going. The box is nice but at the end of the day I'd rather have the razor shipped in sturdy cardboard that I wouldn't have to pay extra for and then feel obliged to keep.
And the other brands you list , have established themselves and spent years
Getting the markets to except their asking
Price , where as this guy was trying to come
Out the starting gate with those prices

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Wolfman to this very day has a long line
Of people waiting to get their hands on one
Of his razors , they fly off the shelves as
Quick as he can put them there ..
Used prices did drop, then the WR2 became the razor to have... Great marketing
Everyone wants them, WR1 prices have recovered but not to the stupid levels of before

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Is the pricing the reason these razors are no longer available?

How does Paradigm fit in here? Priced very similarly to the Raw Shaving razors, but sold out almost instantly. What makes one razor's price acceptable, whilst that of another is not? Just thinking out loud...

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!

How does Paradigm fit in here? Priced very similarly to the Raw Shaving razors, but sold out almost instantly. What makes one razor's price acceptable, whilst that of another is not? Just thinking out loud...
It wasn’t the pricing.

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
I bought a paradigm ti v3 and hated it as could not get a decent shave from it-lovely to look at- but far far-too mild-and the handle was gorgeous to look at- but as much use as a chocolate kettle in use- with wet soapy hands-sold mine within a week of receiving it with no regrets at all-i found the hype around it to be false and misleading

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!

Paradigm is very small batch manufacturing, that’s one reason they sell out.
As for price, that’s a whole different conversation

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
he lost control of raw shaving- to the main investor and shareholder- and could no longer do what he originally had planned- for the development of his shaving products- from what he earlier posted-sad as he seemed to have a vision of what he wanted to do-and did so very successfully albeit for a short period of time- I sold my raw 10 with both plates and held on to the even better shaving -raw 18 the one in the fancy very posh metal and wood box!! which is a work of art on its own-

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
he lost control of raw shaving- to the main investor and shareholder- and could no longer do what he originally had planned- for the development of his shaving products- from what he earlier posted-sad as he seemed to have a vision of what he wanted to do-and did so very successfully albeit for a short period of time- I sold my raw 10 with both plates and held on to the even better shaving -raw 18 the one in the fancy very posh metal and wood box!! which is a work of art on its own-
If that were true then surely we’d still be seeing production?