Rasorock F-400 XXL Noir

p.b

Forum GOD!
A useable brush or a bit of a gimmick that you’ve only used twice? I have the 24mm version and love it so I’m considering the supersized one now.

Your opinions please gents. Would you buy it again?

wintoid

Out of control
I dunno, I've got a Hulk 34mm, and whilst it's an awesome knot, it's probably more on the gimmick side for me. I can imagine head-shavers might love it.

Reactions: p.b

RandySp

Forum GOD!
My Yaqi 30mm BarberPole splays from ear to my neck and if I have loaded much soap, the result is lather all over my entire head area.

I wouldn't buy this one. 24-26-28 is ideal for me.

Razorman

I don’t have this but I sure was tempted. I prefer synthetic knots 28 to 30mm, but prefer my badgers 24-28mm. This one is huge and I would use it as a head or body brush.

Last edited:

p.b

Forum GOD!
Yep. That’s it! I think your picture has convinced me that it would be a gimmick for me.

All of my brushes have to be good enough to be one I would happily use every day and my only one or they don’t stay, and this wouldn’t ever be my daily brush. The 24mm butterscotch however will likely become my travel brush. Thanks for the pic.

DeeCee

Dan
Yep. That’s it! I think your picture has convinced me that it would be a gimmick for me.

All of my brushes have to be good enough to be one I would happily use every day and my only one or they don’t stay, and this wouldn’t ever be my daily brush. The 24mm butterscotch however will likely become my travel brush. Thanks for the pic.
No problem, glad I could be of help. I must admit I bought mine on a whim, and also as a head shaver thinking it would be better than a smaller knot..... I've used it only once in the few weeks I've owned it.

Reactions: p.b