Quite a few YouTubers are trying this lathering method...

pimple8

Forum GOD!
Whatever works for people I guess.
I don't see a point in this. Soaps work perfectly fine when loaded and irritated by friction.
Also, if the adding water to soap shortens their lifetime, it's not quite good, for anybody that has over 5 soaps.

D

Deleted member 1881

Whatever works for people I guess.
I don't see a point in this. Soaps work perfectly fine when loaded and irritated by friction.
Also, if the adding water to soap shortens their lifetime, it's not quite good, for anybody that has over 5 soaps.
I like to shorten the life of soaps, in order to see what they can do and buy the next one if any good.

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I like to shorten the life of soaps, in order to see what they can do and buy the next one if any good.
I like to shorten it as well, but trough spending it not going bad.
I got my wife into using them. She's very happy with the results and I'm very happy cause she don't care about scents so I give her everything I don't want anymore :) :)

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
The more I think about this method the more I dislike it. I bet plenty of soaps get ruined this way. My one attempt of it for fun was so awful I’d never go near it again.

I feel like MAYBE on hard pucks of mass produced stuff you could at least try it if you’re keen, but on the super fatted soaps I can imagine them going bad quick.

D

Deleted member 1881

The more I think about this method the more I dislike it. I bet plenty of soaps get ruined this way. My one attempt of it for fun was so awful I’d never go near it again.

I feel like MAYBE on hard pucks of mass produced stuff you could at least try it if you’re keen, but on the super fatted soaps I can imagine them going bad quick.
Van Der Hagen is your guinea pig then.