Prep Cream

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by RandySp, Mar 12, 2019.

1. RandySp

RandySp ATG Official Member

IMG_20190312_190624.jpg

I think I saw it on Youtube, being used as a preshave, better than the Proraso line, I found it for 3,90 euros in Greece and I thought, "why not"?

Good ingredients list, I will use it as a balm too to see how it performs. From the texture, it seems like it is not absorbed easily and demands a small amount of product, but we will see.

*There is also the same product in a balm with different ingredients list, light texture including allantoin , so when my Proraso balm ends, I will replace it with this one. The price: 5,50 euros.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  2. Tzimisce

Tzimisce Veteran

Erm... Brand? :)
    Is this a nivea?

3. RandySp

Not a Nivea! Coswell!

Tzimisce likes this.
  4. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

Could we see the front of the box

RandySp likes this.
  5. RandySp

IMG_20190313_010335_DRO.jpg

Attached Files:

culcreuch likes this.
  6. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

Aghhhhhh ok so the product called Prep Cream. Whats the scent like?

7. pjgh

pjgh Forum GOD!

I use this quite often ...

As a pre-shave on a washed face, it cools the skin. It does not interfere with the lather. Post-shave, it's nice to pop a dab on the face after rinsing off: cheeks and forehead, then rub in all over. Again, cooling. Overuse (too much) or applied to a dry face can lead to a claggy feeling. For folks that don't like that wet feeling from regular balms and/or moisturiser, it's great. For folks that do, again, great!

Smell? Camphor.

It's also really useful as a simple anti-itch cream. I've used it on my grand kids on insect bites and nettle stings, relieving irritation.

Recommended.

In the UK, order direct from Prep: http://prepskincare.co.uk - when I ordered the tub, they sent me 2x 25ml travel tubes, gratis.

Mr Bigmem, RandySp and R181 like this.
  8. RandySp

I have nothing to add here, my job is done!

Only that as a pre shave does not add the slickness that I want, it just cools the skin.

9. Mr Bigmem

Mr Bigmem Forum GOD!

I've orderd the standard cream and the post shave balm (which i'm guessing might only be slightly different but is not going to break the bank)

RandySp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice