Premier League 2019/2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 476
  • Start date

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Apologies here to an Arsenal supporters, no offence intended. I am a Southampton Supporter, Southampton born and bred, family of Saints supporters, Uncle was a mate of Ron Davies. An Arsenal fan I know always gives it the big one of Arsenal being so good, when ever Saint play Arsenal he gives it the big we are going to thrash you. Imagine my delight on the table as it stand. Yeah Arsenal play later, but it is against Man U, but on current form it stands a chance of staying like it. its Great when you can shut up someone. I know Saints aren’t brilliant, I’ve seen them through two back to back relegations, I’ve sat there on a wet mid week game in the cold. This idiot has been to one Arsenal game !!!!

So tonight, COME ON MAN U !

D

Deleted member 476

The mighty Liverpool are off to play at those posh new Spurs digs in London this weekend. Thankfully those squatters are finally out of Wembley Stadium now and England will be unhindered when they win Euro 2020. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 476

Anfield, not Strangeways. Take no prisoners against ManU today LFC.

1579420083926.png

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Apologies here to an Arsenal supporters, no offence intended. I am a Southampton Supporter, Southampton born and bred, family of Saints supporters, Uncle was a mate of Ron Davies. An Arsenal fan I know always gives it the big one of Arsenal being so good, when ever Saint play Arsenal he gives it the big we are going to thrash you. Imagine my delight on the table as it stand. Yeah Arsenal play later, but it is against Man U, but on current form it stands a chance of staying like it. its Great when you can shut up someone. I know Saints aren’t brilliant, I’ve seen them through two back to back relegations, I’ve sat there on a wet mid week game in the cold. This idiot has been to one Arsenal game !!!!

So tonight, COME ON MAN U !
Although my wife, in-laws and many of my cousins are Soton born and bred, I’m not. In consequence, I’m an Arsenal supporter; however, my brother in-law is an ardent Saints supporter, so I keep my Arsenal proclivity in the closet when I’m with him and pretend to support the Saints.

D

Deleted member 476

I’m an Arsenal supporter; however, my brother in-law is an ardent Saints supporter, so I keep my Arsenal proclivity in the closet when I’m with him and pretend to support the Saints.
After Arsenal were a man short for most of yesterdays game against Chelsea, and still stole a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge, no less, I'd be wearing the gunners shirt loud and proud. :bravo:Plus, we all hate on Chelsea, especially LFC fans.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Feeling a little distanced from football of late, mainly due to the negativity associated, during this epidemic.

dadant

Forum GOD!
After Arsenal were a man short for most of yesterdays game against Chelsea, and still stole a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge, no less, I'd be wearing the gunners shirt loud and proud. :bravo:Plus, we all hate on Chelsea, especially LFC fans.
Oh dear, been a bit quiet of late haven't you. Smashed by the mighty Watford in the league, Chelsea teaching you a lesson in the FA Cup with their kids and Athletico kicking your butts out of Europe. All we need now is the season to be declared null and void to make it absolutely perfect. :laugh:

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Hi Nishy, I'm avoiding the news in general, your lads training when they should be furloughing?
Embarrassing by Spurs in so many ways, cherry on top is Poch sneezing and the papers mopping it up. Kane must be counting down the days to his transfer too.

dadant

Forum GOD!
Embarrassing by Spurs in so many ways, cherry on top is Poch sneezing and the papers mopping it up. Kane must be counting down the days to his transfer too.
I just don't believe that for quite a few reasons...Kane after my ten seconds of research has four years to run on his current contract although I'm sure Levy would accept an astronomical offer of £100m + to pay off some of the stadium. JM however would never sanction the sale of one of his best players never, lastly who has that kind of dough nowadays and be willing to spend it under FFP and after this season and champions league is concluded IF it's concluded. Likely only an English club would go after Kane and that would be Man Utd but they don't spend those sorts of sums under the current ownership, City possibly but not you'd think when they're being sanctioned. That is Kane just sending a message to the board and the press running with it.

D

Deleted member 476

Oh dear, been a bit quiet of late haven't you. Smashed by the mighty Watford in the league, Chelsea teaching you a lesson in the FA Cup with their kids and Athletico kicking your butts out of Europe. All we need now is the season to be declared null and void to make it absolutely perfect. :laugh:
Schadenfreude, if you weren't in extended isolation. You must get exhausted listening to yourself all day and night! :meh:

dadant

Forum GOD!
Schadenfreude, if you weren't in extended isolation. You must get exhausted listening to yourself all day and night! :meh:
Is that it? Oh congrats after four pages of tat you clearly like dishing it out without any grace or humour when your up, go missing and can't take it when you're down, pretty spineless.

I'm not going to waste anymore time on you because like most modern dull witted fair weather fan boys this whole thread is a perfect example of how not to support your team. Instead of being a place where fans are encouraged to congregate, read as well as gently pass comment on their own and other members' teams fortune and misfortunes you turned it into one mighty LFC wankfest. When the wheels came off (as they inevitably do) you had of course absolutely nothing to say and frankly I doubt I'm the only one when I say we actually prefer it that way .

D

Deleted member 476

Game On, Premiership starting up tomorrow. Should be an interesting finish, to an already insane year and season. No idea what to expect.