Premier league 2018/2019

D

Deleted member 476

Damn it Spurs, I guess we really do have to do EVERYTHING. :mad:
Pretty much explains why all the London teams are 20 points behind the lead! Try to not get relegated next year!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Damn it Spurs, I guess we really do have to do EVERYTHING. :mad:
Pretty much explains why all the London teams are 20 points behind the lead! Try to not get relegated next year!
Love how Spurs are to blame for Liverpool giving up the lead at the top of the table :)
Good luck against Cardiff :)

D

Deleted member 476

Love how Spurs are to blame for Liverpool giving up the lead at the top of the table :)
Good luck against Cardiff :)
Nerrr, That's on them. It just burns LFC to have to be at the mercy of ManU getting it done on Wednesday. Which I expect ManU will since they'll want that top 4 Champions league qualifier slot now.

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
Nerrr, That's on them. It just burns LFC to have to be at the mercy of ManU getting it done on Wednesday. Which I expect ManU will since they'll want that top 4 Champions league qualifier slot now.
We're getting no favours from Utd. They wouldn't beat a kindergarten school.

Either Leicester or Burnley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 476

We're getting no favours from Utd. They wouldn't beat a kindergarten school.

Either Leicester or Burnley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone will get it done. There's cracks in everything. or Brighton on the last premiership game of the season. We laugh now but...

D

Deleted member 476

Seems the honeymoon has worn off and the players are already on holiday.

Well done the Ev.
A ManU honeymoon, sailing up the Manchester Ship Canal. We came in 6th, woo hooo boys, lets get it on with the Salford girls. They let more in that we do.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 476

I'm feeling like were in the Scottish league, even though I've never been north of the lake district. There's Celtic, the Rangers & then everyone else.
Or maybe Bundesliga league. FC Bayern, Dortmund & then everyone else.
New slogan. The Premier League. Where every year, you can watch City and Liverpool battle it out to see who comes in first. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

D

Deleted member 476

Another win for the lads of Anfield. 5-0 this time, just 1 loss so far all season, 2 games to go and yet might still not be enough to take the Premiership.
Starting to think, LFC, always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Depressing. :tired:

D

Deleted member 476

Go Burnley. You're on fire!

Update: With zero Burnley shots on goal for the entire game, the best that could be hoped was a scoreless game. Unfortunately that didn't happen and City won yet again.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 476

Leicester City for the win against ManCity later monday, Or ManCity continues making a farce of the FA's Premier league scoring tables.