Completed PLEASE PAY *** ATG LE Leather Keyfob & Wallet Group Buy ***PLEASE PAY

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Payment details:

dale@dalerichardson.co.uk

Please include your address and username in the PayPal notes section. Dale has already got a note of your order details so there is no need to add that to the PayPal notes.
F&F is not required but you can pay this way is you wish.
Please update the thread when paid...

Gents, another famous ATG group buy for your pleasure. Something a little different this time.
A limited edition ATG wallet and Keyfob.

Vertical card wallet

Horizontal card wallet

Bifold Wallet

Keyfobs:

Wallets and keyfobs will have the ATG logo stamped onto them. No garish colours, just a straightforward stamp.

Colours available:
Black
Brown
Pecan (limited to 8)
Note that these are hand dyed so there WILL be colour variations.

Thread colour options:

Black
Brown
Yellow
Red
Cream
Blue

Prices:
Keyfobs - £7
Horizontal Card Wallet - £18
Vertical Card Wallet - £15
Bifold Wallet - £28

All prices are + P&P, expected to come in around £2 per item.

Please add your names below with the items required, copy and paste as per usual.
Payment details will be added soon.
I will let this group buy run for 2 weeks, closing date 27th January.
@stormcrowuk

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
1. @Rowlers - (Vertical Wallet in Pecan, brown stitching, round fob in black - Yellow stitching)
2. @bagman -(bifold wallet in pecan, cream stitching)
3. @Nishy - (Vertical wallet in black, blue stitching)

ajc347

Forum GOD!
1. @Rowlers - (Vertical Wallet in Pecan, brown stitching, round fob in black - Yellow stitching)
4. @ajc347 (round fob in black with black stitching x 2 please)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrchick

Handsome Avatar
5. @Mrchick - (Vertical wallet in pecan with cream stitching)

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
6. @chris.hale - (bifold wallet in black, blue stitching)

Missoni

Fellow Traveller
7. @Missoni - (Vertical Wallet in Brown, Blue Stitching, No Logos; Screw KeyFob in Brown, Blue Stitching, No Logos)

stormcrowuk

Forum GOD!
The bifold has 2 card slots on the right I've just put 2 cards in each the slot on the left has currently got 4 cards in. As the leather softens with use you could add more . The horizontal card wallet has 4 card slots and a centre slot for cash or cards. Again you could add more as it gets worn in but I wouldn't think of this being a wallet for lots of cards. The vertical one is currently in my pocket and I have got 2 cards in one side and 4 cards in the other with 8 folded notes in the middle . As I said they will stretch over time but it should be a gradual process. The bifold has the potential of holding the most cards followed by the vertical wallet. The horizontal one out of these would hold the least .

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
The bifold has 2 card slots on the right I've just put 2 cards in each the slot on the left has currently got 4 cards in. As the leather softens with use you could add more . The horizontal card wallet has 4 card slots and a centre slot for cash or cards. Again you could add more as it gets worn in but I wouldn't think of this being a wallet for lots of cards. The vertical one is currently in my pocket and I have got 2 cards in one side and 4 cards in the other with 8 folded notes in the middle . As I said they will stretch over time but it should be a gradual process. The bifold has the potential of holding the most cards followed by the vertical wallet. The horizontal one out of these would hold the least .
Do any of the above print notes :)

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
7. @Missoni - (Vertical Wallet in Brown, Blue Stitching, No Logos; Screw KeyFob in Brown, Blue Stitching, No Logos)
8. @Thug - (Vertical wallet in black, yellow stitching)

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
For the key fob, do you get both the parts shown? I like the look of the key holder with the loop to protect pockets from the keys. How many keys would this hold? Would there be an option for the longer type house keys?