Pinnacle grooming

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Are these UK made soaps?

The comment above sounds scent strength and not being sure if they've gone through the required testing would put me off. The couple of US soaps I've tried caused reactions.

Surely a UK made product will have been through the required testing and certification process?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yes as above any confirmation? Just read this from their website:
We as a company are based in the Northwest of England. We thrive on challenges and strive for perfection to make our products the best we can offer. We aim to produce an experience of pure indulgence and decadence that fulfills the promise to always create a perfect luxurious shaving experience for our growing worldwide clientele.
So assuming they produce the product on site it would suggest they should be operating within UK law.

I may send them an email tonight to see if they would like to join ATG to give further product info.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Are these UK made soaps?

The comment above sounds scent strength and not being sure if they've gone through the required testing would put me off. The couple of US soaps I've tried caused reactions.

Surely a UK made product will have been through the required testing and certification process?
Which were the US soaps that caused irritation?

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Which were the US soaps that caused irritation?
One was La Terre Verte by Caties Bubbles the other was a Stirling if I remember rightly. Not knocking US soaps in general but the scent strength or ingredients must have had something to do with it. I've not reacted to any UK soaps. I did use another Caties Bubbles Midnight Dreary with no issues.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
There seems to be a lot of "Hydrogenated" oils etc in these soaps. Nishy, you are the chemist!
Are these OK?
Whilst I am not consuming hydrogenates, I suppose my skin would absorb some.
I love the artwork used in their products.

DeeCee

Dan
Just had a look.... Another range of soaps for me to try I guess! The ones that stood out to me are Fjord, All you need is love and Ottoman.... Don't think I really Need anymore soaps, but am very tempted!

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Was just reading this thread and thinking: who cares about the label, it‘s what inside that counts.

Then I went on the Pinnacle homepage and saw the label for Endymion...

The only good thing is I save time as I don‘t have to open that page to look into the scent profile.

Edit: ironically, the best label is the unscented one

Last edited:

fly3k

Forum GOD!
Seems they have terrible customer service. Saw a post on Facebook earlier where the guy contacted them about a order they made and they didn’t respond well.

karlc

Forum GOD!
How did they respond? I saw that post and I'm curious

But when I've contacted them, they were always helpful. Even gave me a 15% discount code on request.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Seems they have terrible customer service. Saw a post on Facebook earlier where the guy contacted them about a order they made and they didn’t respond well.
Yeah seen this, he has the full conversation, but wouldn't post it publicly.

fly3k

Forum GOD!
Yeah, hard to judge without full possession of the facts... Innocent until proven guilty and all that. From what I could gather the customer bought a set and didn't like the scent, he complained and didn't get the response he expected :giggle:
From what I read he bought one previously then bought another and got a completely different scent on the same product. Maybe a labelling mix up but sounds like he just got abuse for asking if there was a change of formula.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Yeah, hard to judge without full possession of the facts... Innocent until proven guilty and all that. From what I could gather the customer bought a set and didn't like the scent, he complained and didn't get the response he expected :giggle:
Spot on. Need to be in possession of all the facts. Some customers take liberties too

Dr Watson

James
From what I read he bought one previously then bought another and got a completely different scent on the same product. Maybe a labelling mix up but sounds like he just got abuse for asking if there was a change of formula.
Interesting, thanks for that. I haven't seen the conversation screenshots so was just what I pieced together from the replies.