Personna Med Preps

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
So should I grab some Comfort Coated as well? Price is 14 euros for 100 blades.
That's a good price.

Who's the seller if you don't mind me asking? I'd be intrigued to see what the packaging is, as I think the Comfort Coated ones are also Lab Blues but with Personna blades it can be confusing from time to time!

D

Deleted member 1881

That's a good price.

Who's the seller if you don't mind me asking? I'd be intrigued to see what the packaging is, as I think the Comfort Coated ones are also Lab Blues but with Personna blades it can be confusing from time to time!

Just went out of stock, I couldn't place an order! The price is 17.90 not 14 euros.

D

Deleted member 1881

The only Dorco I've used is a Titan, which is a pretty good blade. Not the sharpest out there, maybe around the same as a Voskhod from what I remember? I'd recommend the Titan over their other blades as the artwork is the best of all their blades.

Hell yeah!
Voskhod seems to be so smooth that it couldn't mow down 7 days of growth. Many passes required, a perfect blade for a beginner, even if you press down, won't cut you.

I have the Titan, didn't try them yet. I'm afraid of not being sharp..

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
Voskhod seems to be so smooth that it couldn't mow down 7 days of growth. Many passes required, a perfect blade for a beginner, even if you press down, won't cut you.

I have the Titan, didn't try them yet. I'm afraid of not being sharp..
I pretty much shave every day so if a blade's not as sharp as say a Feather's, it's not necessarily a bad thing.

However if you have heavy growth and shave once a week then I imagine something a little sharper may work better for you. If myself I am shaving after a week or so, I prefer a very sharp blade (eg Gillettte 7 Yellow) and a open comb razor, but all of our preferences are different!