Pass around: Shavemac Synthetic brush

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Could I be added to the pass around please? From the comments, sounds like it might not be for me (I like my Synbad and Muhle STF XL), but would like to try it out to be sure

JohnN

Veteran
I can certainly understand why you would suspend the pass around but can the VLB brush be ordered from Shavemac or is this an exclusive forum offering?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I can certainly understand why you would suspend the pass around but can the VLB brush be ordered from Shavemac or is this an exclusive forum offering?
That was something we were hoping to construct for the forum but unfortunately it didn't come to fruition. I don't believe it is available for sale from Shavemac.

hamleto

I'm thinking about ordering my shavemac synthetic and this post was really helpful to understand what to expect. But didn't see any "live action" of how of it's behavior lathering. Anyone did a video?

Is it a lather sucker or it release the lather easily.

I'm thinking about 26x56 mm knot like the one of paasaround since I like knot to splay during circular motion on face.

Any advice good :wink:

Jon D

Forum GOD!
I received a Brush from Shavemac early this week and my other poor brush are not getting a look in !

It is the 24mm Fan with 50mm of Loft for me it has everything good backbone , lovely soft tips and a great spread , I am not sure how they have done this, as unlike all my other synths there is no glue bump above the handle. I am seriously impressed it is without doubt the nicest brush I own.

It should be noted that I only use Sythetic Brushes so can't compare to Badger etc.

View attachment 49535
Hey, @RussellR5555 I am thinking of getting a 28mm fan synth Shavemac set at 56. As you like the 24/50 fan, you think the 28/56 will be floppy?

I have the 28/56 in bulb and I like it.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Re-awakening this thread if no more interest, any chance of posting the brush back to myself? Thank you

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Hi @Nishy both the synthetic and your badger ShaveMac are safe with me. Drop me a DM and i'll get them sent back to you. Will Hermes be ok to post with the correct insurance?