Completed Outlaw Stainless Steel Razor by Alpha - Special ATG Pricing

AlphaShaving

Alpha Shaving Works Owner
Vendor
Special pricing for ATG members $109.99 - free shipping (normal launch price is $129.99)

Hit the link HERE if you want one - limited quantity available. Delivery mid to late Feb

1578705520958.png

1578705455726.png

We are only a few short weeks away from launching Alpha Outlaw, a razor design collaboration between Alpha and Executive Shaving.

Outlaw is a close shaving razor but not as close as the Muhle R41. It is definitely a step up in closeness compared to the ever popular Muhle and Jagger R89 and the Merkur 34C. Most shavers will get a lovely close shave with only two passes. I have two-passed my shaves since I got the first production Outlaw in my hands 2 weeks ago and it gives close, irritation free, performance. I used Feather & Supernova and both blades gave me trouble and irritation free shaves. Two passes and a little touch up and I was done.

This DE razor has been a long time in the making and has had me tearing my hair out with the drawings and prototypes but now we are ready to launch. Orders are in at the machine shop and I have a tentative delivery of mid-Febuary.

I am inviting pre-orders on this razor on a first come first served basis.

1578704839769.png

Ingredients

Razor Head Dimensions:

Length: 43mm
Weight: 30g.

Handle:
Length: 85mm
Diameter: 13mm
Weight: 88g.

Alpha shaving logo on base plate and handles

This razor set is 100% high grade 316L marine grade stainless steel. Stainless steel is rust free with no plating to peel off and no early metal wear. With care this razor will last a lifetime.

Low profile, full width head totally covers blade tabs.

Attachments

owlman

Forum GOD!
Special pricing for ATG members $109.99 - free shipping (normal launch price is $129.99)
Hit the link HERE if you want one - limited quantity available.
Hi @vlasta! I read the "Who wants a bit of Chub" thread first before reading this one here, and clicked on the Pre-Order link you posted there which led me to the regular-priced $130 offer. Is it maybe possible to change my order to the ATG member price?

EDIT: Matter resolved. Thanks again, Steve!

Last edited:

motto

Forum GOD!
Beautiful looking razor and a favorable discount for ATG. Could not resist, Order placed.

@vlasta. In you regular newsletter, you are mentioning that a matching bullet-style stand and two handle options are availabe.

Outlaw will come with a choice of two handles and an optional polished stainless steel Bullet Stand.
While I would stick to the Handle showed above, I am interested in a matching stand. Is the stand included in the preorder or how can I add the stand to my order?

Cheers Marco

AlphaShaving

Vendor
I will post renderings if the other bits soon - I don’t have them as prototypes though so not real - yet!!! I ordered them to be made though and this machine shop is really good.

motto

Forum GOD!
I will post renderings if the other bits soon - I don’t have them as prototypes though so not real - yet!!! I ordered them to be made though and this machine shop is really good.
Sounds good. Perhaps the alternative Handle Design is tempting too 😎 @vlasta please keep us updated.

JoeLr

Forum GOD!
As described, the razor likely isn't for me, but man, I am totally wanting both of those handles! I'm an infrequent visitor here, and I've seen the first handle a few times in SOTD posts. I hope someday soon we'll be able to buy handles as desired. Love the quality of your designs and craftsmanship, in general. Congrats on the imminent release of the razor.

AlphaShaving

Vendor
As described, the razor likely isn't for me, but man, I am totally wanting both of those handles! I'm an infrequent visitor here, and I've seen the first handle a few times in SOTD posts. I hope someday soon we'll be able to buy handles as desired. Love the quality of your designs and craftsmanship, in general. Congrats on the imminent release of the razor.
You can buy the first handle directly from me NOW!! The second one is still being made. I have the first one in Brass too.