Completed Outlaw Stainless Steel Razor by Alpha - Special ATG Pricing

owlman

Forum GOD!
Got mine today! :hyper: Whoa, that was some quick shipping, many thanks Steve and Brian! :thumbsup:

First impression: Very nice! Very nice indeed.

The pouch is decently sized and well made, with a soft lining. The razor is very shiny! There was some machining oil(?) residue still on the handle, and one or two small metal splinters blocked the threading when I screwed the handle off and on again, but nothing a bit of rubbing alcohol and a toothpick couldn't fix.

Can't wait to give it a go!

AlphaShaving

Alpha Shaving
Vendor
Got mine today! :hyper: Whoa, that was some quick shipping, many thanks Steve and Brian! :thumbsup:

First impression: Very nice! Very nice indeed.

The pouch is decently sized and well made, with a soft lining. The razor is very shiny! There was some machining oil(?) residue still on the handle, and one or two small metal splinters blocked the threading when I screwed the handle off and on again, but nothing a bit of rubbing alcohol and a toothpick couldn't fix.

Can't wait to give it a go!

Yeah they are hand polished so some remnants of the machine shop oil and cutting paste sometimes on the inner surfaces. As you say a dab with a cloth sorts that out. Let us know how he shaves!!!

owlman

Forum GOD!
Yeah they are hand polished so some remnants of the machine shop oil and cutting paste sometimes on the inner surfaces. As you say a dab with a cloth sorts that out.
No worries! My EJ 3ONE6 came with bits of glue left on the handle for me to remove, so you're in good company there. 😉

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
Mine arrived on Tuesday and I did a three pass shave with it on 24hrs growth that evening.

Very efficient, I received a cut on my top lip (silly boy I should know by now not to go ATG on my top lip with an aggressive razor) but otherwise just a superbly close shave. Alum feedback let me know how efficient this is and it won’t be a daily driver for me but used when I have a couple of days growth or more probably?

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
I did a three pass shave using Apricus soap and the same Med Prep on its third outing this morning on almost 3 days growth. A truly superb shave, One of my closest ever