One fragrance to rule all?

Baba Rum

Forum GOD!
I really enjoyed Gucci Pour Homme 1 and 2 - but both have been discontinued and I ran out of stock years ago. I'm now just going through different ones, V&R Spice Bomb Extreme is good, Armani's Intensely with you is OK, Comme des Garçons Avignon was pleasant fun, Extrò Cosmesi's 17° Stormo is always a nice surprise, ... but I still really miss Gucci Pour Homme 2. That would still be my number one now, if it were available.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
Patti Boyd realized that George Harrison was having affairs with other women when he started to wear sandalwood Oil....

Have any of you gents been complimented by women, other than your wife, that you smell intriguing? If so, let me know what works so I can give it a try...

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Patti Boyd realized that George Harrison was having affairs with other women when he started to wear sandalwood Oil....

Have any of you gents been complimented by women, other than your wife, that you smell intriguing? If so, let me know what works so I can give it a try...
My wife would never say I smell intriguing....and I am too old to hear from anyone else!

Mike Smart

Forum GOD!
I know this will be a very difficult call for many, for myself personally it's not that difficult, If you could only ever have one single fragrance what would you choose, my own personal favourite and choice would be Viktor & Rolf Spice Bomb Extreme Edp.

View attachment 94617
Love it
Snap
that’s exactly what i was thinking before i got to the end of your post
mind you my new
Lord George from Penhaligon’s is a dream

Mike Smart

Forum GOD!

Believe it or not my sister bought my son a bottle of Callum Best which was cheap as chips probably a tenner if that.
couple of weeks later i was heading to Norway for work & my son said take that bottle of shect with you lol you can use it at work.
Honestly three times in one day i was complicated by two woman & one of my colleagues said it smelt nice.
I never wore it again incase my colleague got any ideas lol