Omega shaving cream in a 100 ml tube

RandySp

Forum GOD!
I don't know, at least the scent seems different to me with Omega having a strong Eucalyptus scent and Proraso Green a mentholated scent.

Bob
Exactly. It is NOT the same cream. The raso is more like pearl texture, the Omega is matt white with no sheen at all. Probably one of the worst creams I tried. Even the Nivea is better.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Hi Bob, another Winners’ success? I picked up a tube a couple of weeks ago there, but haven’t tried it yet.
Just cracked the tube two days ago and I can sum it up in one word, FANTASTIC. It lathers up a storm; it’s thick and slick and nicely cushioning. What deal. A real gem of a cream.

R181

Grumpy old man
Just cracked the tube two days ago and I can sum it up in one word, FANTASTIC. It lathers up a storm; it’s thick and slick and nicely cushioning. What deal. A real gem of a cream.
Very happy to hear you liked it.

Bob

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor
V3 is much better than the first incarnation (V2), V1 being the Proraso version.

R181

Grumpy old man
V3 is much better than the first incarnation (V2), V1 being the Proraso version.
You know, that is the problem with info on shaving items, particularly shave soaps/creams, on shaving fora. They have had many versions over the years, some worked very well and others not so much, and you can get confused over which version is being talked about. Makes things a little difficult at times.

Bob

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor
I thought the Proraso made version always had lanolin, although there is no way of knowing how many variations of Proraso there has been.There are at least four packaging changes in the 12 years I have stocked Proraso.

Z-2

Forum GOD!
About $3 here, but never tried. I don`t like Proraso Green (because of Eucalyptus) , and for that I exclude this one for now.

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Finest the Omega two days ago and I haven’t changed my opinion. Does it come in a tub?