OK own up. Who bought it?

Lann

Forum GOD!
Not my cup of tea and at that price my shaving budget would be blown apart for the next ten years. In my mind, I would love it if someone stumped up the cash for their motorsports loving father's 70th birthday as a way of saying thank you for working in a shitty job all his life to provide for his family.

Okay I'm now away to frolic through the buttercups and daisies with a couple of unicorns

vita

Mach 5 Turbo Fusion
Do you not rate them as a vendor?
I was thinking about them earlier, and that in every interest I have there always seems to be one vendor who I've never actually used yet have a real irrational dislike for. For some reason it's ES for me - based on absolutely no experience. I think the reason comes from being a bit "trying too hard to be overly upmarket", but kind of falsely so.

Doesn't help that their prices seem to be a bit more than I see elsewhere further substantiating the feeling they are maybe a bit emperor's new clothes with regards to their offering - I may aswell be buying cartridges than pay this kind of price.

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I was thinking about them earlier, and that in every interest I have there always seems to be one vendor who I've never actually used yet have a real irrational dislike for. For some reason it's ES for me - based on absolutely no experience. I think the reason comes from being a bit "trying too hard to be overly upmarket", but kind of falsely so.

Doesn't help that their prices seem to be a bit more than I see elsewhere further substantiating the feeling they are maybe a bit emperor's new clothes with regards to their offering - I may aswell be buying cartridges than pay this kind of price.
When I started out six months ago, I found ES very early on and used the site to browse equipment (hardware and software), but these days, it is so easy to compare prices, so with a couple of searches improved on not only the price, but also the postage.
So though I visit the website on occasion, I have never purchased form there.

Last edited: