October 2018 Acquisitions

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Yesterday mail called:- Finally got my bare hands on the Gillette Aristocrats No. 66 1952-53 made in England

Good pick!

My #22 - same generation of Aristocrat as the #66 - is my favourite of the lot. I went through three #16s, two #15s and two #21s and another #66 to get to that decision. I consider the third- and fourth-generation Aristocrats the most ‘romantic’ and desirable razors ever made.

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Good pick!

My #22 - same generation of Aristocrat as the #66 - is my favourite of the lot. I went through three #16s, two #15s and two #21s and another #66 to get to that decision. I consider the third- and fourth-generation Aristocrats the most ‘romantic’ and desirable razors ever made.
Yeah! trouble is @Burgundy this vintage Gillette Aristocrat #66 has cost me my bloody bare kidney :oops:

D

Deleted member 1881

The Mysrol is very "minty" like Extra Strong Mints or something, quite sweet. The Extro cream smelsl absolutely divine, but is more like a paste than the cream I was hoping for.
What about the performance of Extro?

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!

The Mysrol is very "minty" like Extra Strong Mints or something, quite sweet. The Extro cream smelsl absolutely divine, but is more like a paste than the cream I was hoping for.
How’d you describe the smell other than ‘absolutely divine’? :wink:

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Lay off the Lambrini for a few weeks and you’ll be fine!
You mean lay off my scotch whisky for a few weeks and I'll be fine, that's bloody murder without scotch whisky for a few weeks.......Darn! :cry: you bastard :boxing:

Last edited: