Nintendo Switch Games - Young Kids

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Are there any Switch owners here that can recommend some games for children under 6? I've got Mario Kart 8 but my daughters don't quite yet have the coordination for it even though they do enjoy it. I'm looking for something that will keep a 4 and 6 year old engrossed.

Chief Brody

Forum GOD!
Are there any Switch owners here that can recommend some games for children under 6? I've got Mario Kart 8 but my daughters don't quite yet have the coordination for it even though they do enjoy it. I'm looking for something that will keep a 4 and 6 year old engrossed.
My son is 6 and loves Super Mario Maker (2, I think) for the Switch. If your daughters like the Mario characters, and like to make up their own games - this may be a worthy suggestion. Essentially, you make up your own platform game. Add characters, baddies and features from the Mario world.

Boycie83

Space Cadet
My son is 6 and loves Super Mario Maker (2, I think) for the Switch. If your daughters like the Mario characters, and like to make up their own games - this may be a worthy suggestion. Essentially, you make up your own platform game. Add characters, baddies and features from the Mario world.
That could work quite well - thank you!

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
+1 for the Mario maker, they can get quite inventive with it and you can share your levels online and play other people's,captain toads treasure tracker is a nice sedate 3d puzzle game, the online store has regular sales as well, my 10 Yr old daughter loves her switch lite and my 6yr old is getting her own this Christmas