New Year Shaving Resolutions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Have you made one? I think I have decided to not buy any Foreign soaps this year. No, this isn't some Little Englander syndrome, more there are lots of great soaps here in the U.K I want to focus on and revisit. Wickhams, P&B, OSP, London Oatcake etc.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'm bored with what is on my shelves, Hey! It happens to us all. I feel a bit of retail therapy coming on and a bit of binning being done. But what to bin? I currently have 15 soaps on my shelf, 5 A&E, 5 Stirling and 5 B&M and honestly the way I'm feeling I think I'll bin them all and start again, so I'll be looking to buy 5 each of P&B, Wickhams and if I can get them OSP. If not, on the OSP, then I'll probably save 5 from the bin until something comes along.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I'm bored with what is on my shelves, Hey! It happens to us all. I feel a bit of retail therapy coming on and a bit of binning being done. But what to bin? I currently have 15 soaps on my shelf, 5 A&E, 5 Stirling and 5 B&M and honestly the way I'm feeling I think I'll bin them all and start again, so I'll be looking to buy 5 each of P&B, Wickhams and if I can get them OSP. If not, on the OSP, then I'll probably save 5 from the bin until something comes along.
Seriously, it's you've not tried Signature Soaps, you must give them a go...

Wayne

Forum Sod
Seriously, it's you've not tried Signature Soaps, you must give them a go...
Thanks, I did get one pif'ed sometime last year from a kind member, cannot remember what I did with it, it'll be somewhere I'm sure. This is gonna sound poncy and I won't mind the backlash, probably deserve it, but do they not come in Tins? That may put me off, especially for my shelf, I like Plastic tubs with nice graphics. I'm like that :laugh:

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Thanks, I did get one pif'ed sometime last year from a kind member, cannot remember what I did with it, it'll be somewhere I'm sure. This is gonna sound poncy and I won't mind the backlash, probably deserve it, but do they not come in Tins? That may put me off, especially for my shelf, I like Plastic tubs with nice graphics. I'm like that :laugh:
They do indeed come in tins but at least try one :D

If I remember correctly you've got the Valencia and you had it packed for holiday - which probably never happened thanks to 2020. Check your holiday pack. Next time I walk away from your window for a toilet break, don't let your wife bin my step this time!

Wayne

Forum Sod
They do indeed come in tins but at least try one :D

If I remember correctly you've got the Valencia and you had it packed for holiday - which probably never happened thanks to 2020. Check your holiday pack. Next time I walk away from your window for a toilet break, don't let your wife bin my step this time!
Ah! Yeah, thanks, I'll check.