New to forum

Steinmetzify

Legendary Member
Hey guys.

New here, but not to wetshaving or forums in general.

Been doing this awhile....started with beginner Razorock stuff, worked my way up to Karves and Timelesses, currently infatuated with Blackland stuff.

Favorite soaps include Barrister and Mann, WSP, TFS, and lately Declaration Grooming. Currently 3017ing a tin of WSP Matterhorn, which I manage to incorporate 75% of the time.

I own my own business doing cognitive memory assessments for insurance companies, but that's seriously boring to me, so I have 3 of my wife's cousins that do that for me and I run a FedEx route for a friend on the side. Gets me out of the house, exercising and sleeping well.

Current interests include 964 Porsches, guitars and basses, orchestral composition for fun and a little profit (commercials and indie video games).

Favorite razor right now is a Blackland Blackbird.....out of everything I've tried this gets me the closest most irritation free daily shaves I've ever had.

Thanks for having me, looking forward to learning here.

Last edited:

Razorman

Forum GOD!
Welcome! Just joined myself. Shaving can be awesome and zen like and sharing our experiences here is awesome too. I love the smoothness my Timeless .95 SB provides, but I might agree with you in preferring the Blackland Blackbird. Have to compare them more before I’m sure.