New Tallow Base for Eufros/JabonMan Shaving Soaps

Batmanacci

Forum GOD!
Think I‘ll have to place an order for one of those tobacco soaps. Wanted to add it to the ATG LE order but not sure if I can stand the wait.

BTW: Just 7 LE ATG soap orders missing to reach Manuel‘s minimum requirement of 50 soaps.
Is there any way to still get in on this? What is the scent description?

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Is there any way to still get in on this? What is the scent description?
This was put on hold as Manuel had some personal issues at the time. The scent. In the first page of the LE thread somewhere. Something fruity, which is probably more fitting for summer.

Last edited:

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I would love to hear your thoughts on Atlantico and Sirio! I've been eyeing those two as well as Han oi & Gea
I'll do my best as scent description is not my forte.
Sirio and Atlántico are the best of the four new scents, IMO. For Sirio, a slight dominance to the chamomile, I'd say, but it's so well blended that neither chamomile, nor violet, is overpowering. It's my favourite of the four, but initially the one I hesitated buying as I know how dominant both chamomile and violet can be. Love it.
Atlántico is the floral of the four. Again, Manuel is brilliant in blending notes. I get the lily and magnolia.

Batmanacci

Forum GOD!
I'll do my best as scent description is not my forte.
Sirio and Atlántico are the best of the four new scents, IMO. For Sirio, a slight dominance to the chamomile, I'd say, but it's so well blended that neither chamomile, nor violet, is overpowering. It's my favourite of the four, but initially the one I hesitated buying as I know how dominant both chamomile and violet can be. Love it.
Atlántico is the floral of the four. Again, Manuel is brilliant in blending notes. I get the lily and magnolia.
Thank you very much for that description. They both sound lovely and I did go ahead and order both of them. I'll share my thoughts once they arrive:)