New Omega Synth line "Roma"

FB_IMG_1611151820577.jpg
FB_IMG_1611151816748.jpg
The new Omega synthetic shaving brush is positioned below the range of Omega Evo synthetic brushes.

Omega Roma are made in 2 different measures:

• The Capitoline Wolf - 26mm knot and 45mm bristle. Total Lenght: 93mm
  • Colosseum - 31mm knot and 53mm bristle. Total Lenght: 107mm
Suggested retail price:

Roma Capitoline Wolf - 19,95€
Roma Colosseum - 23,45€

The Omega Evo line is completely made in Italy, from the handle to the knot. The previous S Brush and Hi Brush lines were also produced entirely in Italy and they were cheap. Omega is a large company that produces not only shaving brushes but also paint brushes for houses, for industries etc...

p.b

Forum GOD!
Simpson set the knot very deep to disguise the glue bump and, judging by the photos, that’s the same trick Omega are using. Hence the 45mm loft on the smallest brush.

Baba Rum

Forum GOD!
I have the Omega Colosseo - it's really a big brush but I don't think you have a "glue bump" issue here - rather a very thick and dense bunch of synthetic hairs. When you push from the inside, there is no bump feel at all. When you push from the outside, the base (white part in the picture) will indeed feel hard, but somehow this is to be expected, I guess.
It's a good brush, not my personal favourite though, but has lots of backbone and it's nice and soft. I still prefer the PAA Atomic Rocket though (26mm).

Baba Rum

Forum GOD!
P.S - i'm a face latherer (exclusively) - the Omega Colosseo splays rather well, it"s smooth and soft, but for me it's a bit too big and I'll prefer a smaller size (I should have gone for the Lupa Capitolina perhaps). Forgot to add that!