New Mühle stainless steel razor 'Rocca'

I don’t know , but , the Jet which is basically the same razor (?) as the 94 only in black is supposedly lighter at 80 grams , I would have thought it was the same handle ?(only coated black)
Anyway , when I found out the 94 was a heavyweight I felt obliged to buy a lighter version too , for comparison , that’s how I ended up with 2 Rocca’s .

Reactions: p.b
I don’t know , but , the Jet which is basically the same razor (?) as the 94 only in black is supposedly lighter at 80 grams , I would have thought it was the same handle ?(only coated black)
Anyway , when I found out the 94 was a heavyweight I felt obliged to buy a lighter version too , for comparison , that’s how I ended up with 2 Rocca’s .
Sorry , I can not weigh the Jet at the moment .

Zhang Doe

Possibly old V3 stock?