Myrsol A/S where to buy in UK

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Just used the last of my Myrsol Antesol, and wonder where one can get it from since Brexit.

Neilo

Forum GOD!
Have a few bottles of well used Myrsol aftershaves, have tried for a while to find an online supplier in UK, but to no avail. Did find one Spanish supplier that seemed willing to ship to UK, but in the end I did not purchase any. Seems Myrsol is not approved for UK use after Brexit 😡

UKRob

Forum GOD!
There’s a UK site - Carethy - that appears to stock it and the prices are not too far away from what giftsandcare charge. I’ve no idea how good their service is but I put some test products in and the postage gets more reasonable as you add to your basket.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
There’s a UK site - Carethy - that appears to stock it and the prices are not too far away from what giftsandcare charge. I’ve no idea how good their service is but I put some test products in and the postage gets more reasonable as you add to your basket.
Have used them before, and found that they are not a UK company and took forever to get what I ordered.
Gifts & Care stock it, but currently do not ship to UK, awaiting EORI number -Customer care advised me today.

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Have used them before, and found that they are not a UK company and took forever to get what I ordered.
Gifts & Care stock it, but currently do not ship to UK, awaiting EORI number -Customer care advised me today.
Yes, I know about G&C - they told me back in April that the EORI number was imminent but I don’t think they are bothered in reality. Just out of interest I sent them another email - with the trail from April - to see what they say.

J349

Forum GOD!
I’m not sure how they’re operating right now but some months back, Rasoigoodfellas were shipping to the UK and they carry Myrsol.

Paul L

Forum GOD!
Carter & Bond seem to have some stock, Mike

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Carter & Bond seem to have some stock, Mike

Hi Paul,
Was really keen on Antesol , but might consider that one.
Mike