Mundane News

Xring3

Forum GOD!
Message on my mobile. I’m going to be arrested for tax fraud unless I press button 1 !!!! Come and get me !!! LOL !!!!!
I had a call like that once. I told the caller to come and get me. Since you have my phone number I know you have my address. I went on to say I had a German Luger that hadn’t shot anyone since WW2. He said I was threading him. I told him to come and find out.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
Just back from a hearing test, my first in 4 years. My old aids have been replaced with new ones. The hearing in my left ear has deteriorated quite a bit and the r/h aid was just getting old.

Can hear much better now, thanks to our wonderful NHS. And all at no charge too.

steve

TobyC

Patriot
Just back from a hearing test, my first in 4 years. My old aids have been replaced with new ones. The hearing in my left ear has deteriorated quite a bit and the r/h aid was just getting old.

Can hear much better now, thanks to our wonderful NHS. And all at no charge too.

steve

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Leaking pump on Hot Tub ! Got some new seals after looking up common faults. Replace the seals reconnect, turn it on and ............... still leaking . Partial strip down and run reveals leak on the heater unit. Take it apart and find a very brittle and perished seal. So more new seals on the way !

Xring3

Forum GOD!
Leaking pump on Hot Tub ! Got some new seals after looking up common faults. Replace the seals reconnect, turn it on and ............... still leaking . Partial strip down and run reveals leak on the heater unit. Take it apart and find a very brittle and perished seal. So more new seals on the way !
We had a hot tub at our old house. Turned out to be more trouble than it was worth to me.