Mundane News

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Poo storm of a day.

Someone at college messed up and managed to give all students the day off.

Told need to take Chromebook home so if / when college closes due to virus I can work from home. Yeah great ! Yeah a tutorial session from home ??? That’s going to work ........NOT.

Car still leaking and back at the dealers for the third time, so an official complaint to Skoda U.K. Now have to wait to see if I have an 18 mile round trip to pick up Mrs Northam if car isn’t fixed as they refuse to provide a courtesy car when they messed it up in the first place.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
Pug failed MOT on broken rear spring. :( Advisories on front brakes and tyres too. Both springs being done next Friday as a precaution. Brakes & tyres can wait a bit.

steve

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Doing a bit of gardening and I’ve managed get spiked by the Phoenix Palm. Limited movement in the thumb and swelling.
A quick google suggests that was a stupid move..

R181

Grumpy old man
Got the refrigerator repaired yesterday after it being TU for a week. It is still working today so life is good.

Bob

Grarea

Forum Plod
I gained an Echeum last year.
It has grown well over the winter.
It is something like ten feet or more currently.
Fun stuff.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Spent a couple hours in the garden this afternoon, was the unexpected recipient of two airborne golf balls of unknown origin and now some inconsiderate sod has decided to burn rubbish so everyone who had washing out (me included) has had to bring it in. I hate people.

slapo

It's... alive!
Been working from home for over a week now. My back aches like a b****** and I can barely stand or sit today. Been foam rolling for a good bit already, but it looks like I need to do a good chunk more or that.
I think I need a better chair, too.

R181

Grumpy old man
Been working from home for over a week now. My back aches like a b****** and I can barely stand or sit today. Been foam rolling for a good bit already, but it looks like I need to do a good chunk more or that.
I think I need a better chair, too.
Know the feeling well having had a bad back for eons. Sometimes only a muscle relaxant will help and a better chair of course. Hope your back pain eases quickly.

Bob

slapo

It's... alive!
Know the feeling well having had a bad back for eons. Sometimes only a muscle relaxant will help and a better chair of course. Hope your back pain eases quickly.

Bob
Cheers. :)
Foam rollers help, but it's rather unpleasant work and while it had been kind of OK yesterday, today is a whole different ball game. Even foam rollers help only somewhat. Will persist, though.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
Got the Pug back with a new MOT...and a £450 bill :meh: New rear springs and fix for the non- opening tailgate. Which is actually only half done waiting a new switch from Lithuania of all places as Peugeot have shut down. Ho hum...

steve