Mundane News

TobyC

Patriot
Got a little frost this morning, it pretty much never snows here. I need to cut the grass, and will need to cut it about once a month right into January.

Grass never went all brown last year, just grows slow when it's cold.

TobyC

Patriot
Once a month cut with uneven growth in winter, once a week with thick grass in summer.

Do you really need to argue about everything? Go take a nap.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
Took the Pug in with an ABS fault light showing to local, trusted, spanner man. Will come out tomorrow (hopefully!) with new CV joint boot, sensor, wheel bearing and 2 front tyres. £500. Ho him. Cars, doncha just love ‘em?

R181

Grumpy old man
Got a resupply of lean ground sirloin from the butchers today, all 26 lbs of it in 1 lb packages. Far more useful than in steak form. Should be good for a few months now.

Bob

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Not been feeling great, Had a massive dizzy spell yesterday evening, everything looked like it was melting and spinning around and then felt sick. Went to bed early, looked at Apple Health to see what my Apple Watch had as my pulse and it went down to 45 beats per minute. Been ok today just a slightly light headed at times and slightly dizzy when I’ve moved too fast. At least Mrs Saint being a nurse knows how to look after me. Think it was low blood pressure, so no drink for me tonight.

TobyC

Patriot
Not been feeling great, Had a massive dizzy spell yesterday evening, everything looked like it was melting and spinning around and then felt sick. Went to bed early, looked at Apple Health to see what my Apple Watch had as my pulse and it went down to 45 beats per minute. Been ok today just a slightly light headed at times and slightly dizzy when I’ve moved too fast. At least Mrs Saint being a nurse knows how to look after me. Think it was low blood pressure, so no drink for me tonight.
My heart rate got below 40 bpm for a while until they changed my blood pressure medicine. You should speak to your doc.

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
While you’re talking to the doc, ask about middle ear infections. I’m just getting over one and the symptoms are very similar.

steve