Motorcycle Equipment BST sites UK?

StevieBoy

Forum GOD!
Does anyone know of any good sites or groups that are good to sell motorbike helmets on?

I just bought a brand new HJC i70 helmet from a shop but because I left the premises with it they wont take it back for me to trade to a smaller size.

Any suggestions?

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Does anyone know of any good sites or groups that are good to sell motorbike helmets on?

I just bought a brand new HJC i70 helmet from a shop but because I left the premises with it they wont take it back for me to trade to a smaller size.

Any suggestions?
eBay?

Malc6552

WS-D2 Masamune
Hasn't been used outside Malc. Bought it brand new on Saturday and I have only had it on in the house.
Bought for my free lesson then CBT this coming Monday.
Hi SteveBoy no offence intended as I'm sure you would have taken great care but I personally would only use / buy a helmet from a factory sealed box, I would also recommend you buy the best quality helmet / motorcycle gear you can afford, your life could well depend on it.

StevieBoy

Forum GOD!
Oh and good luck with the CBT :happy:
Thanks Malc.
I'm bricking it! lol!
Absolute beginner when it comes to motorbikes.
Yes the helmet was the one thing I didn't want to sacrifice on. I'm just gutted I didn't take more time trying it on.
The sales guy convinced me it fitted perfect but there is just this wee nagging feeling that I keep getting.