Menthol Soap

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I have a small bottle of argan oil that I've shoved an irresponsible amount of menthol crystals into. Menthol is oil soluble - with a bit of shaking and, in this weather, a bit of heat.

Two drops into a non-mentholated soap's lather and it's chilly enough. Not Chiseled Face Cryogen levels of cold but I haven't experimented with more. Beyond a certain point it'd compromise the lather.

Mr_Smartepants

Genius Member
I just tried P&B Denali for the first time this afternoon. Went with a cold-water shave and lathered it up.
It wasn't the face-freezing experience I was dreading, rather a very pleasant chilled shave. Definitely a keeper.

brothers

Forum GOD!
I am currently using a tub of OSP Grapefruit & Menthol. I'll use it daily until it's all gone. I like menthol shaving products, generally, and I find the OSP to be very satisfactory. I am happy to know that P&B Denali is back in stock.

Burry

Forum GOD!
I am currently using a tub of OSP Grapefruit & Menthol. I'll use it daily until it's all gone. I like menthol shaving products, generally, and I find the OSP to be very satisfactory. I am happy to know that P&B Denali is back in stock.
How cold do you find the OSP grapefruit and menthol? I've got the the OSP eucalyptus & menthol, which is great, but a touch cold for me when the weather isn't hot.

brothers

Forum GOD!
The Grapefruit & Menthol is not a face-freeze, and it's not too light either. Seems just about right for me. I do feel it all through the shave.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I have Denali and absolutely love it.
The perfect menthol strength for me, and the fabulous P&B lather.

pimple8

Forum GOD!
As I've said before, the Stirling Glacial soaps are the coldest you can find. They're bone-chilling!

Jeff
Haven't tried Stirling glacials but for me so far Denali is the strongest Menthol I've seen. Brings tears to my eyes and cleans the nose :wink:

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk