Meissner Tremonia

JAGS009

Forum GOD!
[QUOTE="
I think we should have group tester days at the shave shops or something.
I would be more inclined to buy after smelling, creating a lather etc - not sure it is viable though.
.[/QUOTE]

In India, am a part of a few close knit Frag groups and we kind of meet every other month to sniff and test new purchases or samples. It saves the surprise element of blind buy not meeting expectations and is a good bonding thing otherwise too. People from other states inform about their travel plans in advance and we set up a quick unplanned meet too.

I am planning to extend this to the shaving side as well and have been able to convince 3-4 friends on this.

If you guys in UK can have a Qtrly meet or something like that, it would be a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne

Forum Sod
i would really enjoy a meet up but trying to get people together can be a nightmare. Our country is very London centric and the forum membership is from all over the place so travelling puts people off.

D

Deleted member 1881

I've only used the paste. Great performance, on par with anything out there... Scents were not really my bag but I'm an odd one with scents... Regardless, they are obviously high quality (not like scented candles at all.)

You're right, they dont get mentioned much these days but perhaps neither would many that do if they were to stop releasing a new base every month, limited editions and and the like. Meissner don't advertise, don't employ forum shills, don't try to generate hype around their soaps but they do quietly and consistently produce a quality product.

Sir Watson, such an excellent writing! I totally agree.

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
i would really enjoy a meet up but trying to get people together can be a nightmare. Our country is very London centric and the forum membership is from all over the place so travelling puts people off.
Some are put off by the ladies shaving and ironing videos........:giggle:

Fidelis

Forum GOD!
I own eleven soaps by Meissner-Tremonia and I'm very satisfied with these. The fragrances really grew to me, especially as they are different to so many other soaps and because they use natural fragrance oils (and ingredients) and no artificial stuff.
When I used them first, I was a little bit disappointed by airy lather. But this was just user error, due to using too much water in the brush. Now, I use just a wet brush, adding water bit by bit and get always a great and creamy lather, which is performing great.

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
I own 3 of their soaps and would rate them highly.

They give me a nice thick creamy lather. The glass containers add a touch of class and I find the scents to be pleasing and more noticeable than most other soaps I own.

My only complaint is the size of the small puck as it takes an extra effort to load the brush but that's my own fault for not reading the small print when ordering.

I haven't tried their aftershaves due to alcohol content and overseas shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk