May 2021 Acquisitions

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I’ve got a sample of the Héritage EDP coming so I’d love to read your impressions!
Funnily enough, it came with the post this morning.

It opened like an ode to Jicky but the skank soon gave way to patchouli with the lavender turning dustier (cedar?). But really it’s all just dancing above that famous Guerlainade.

I’ll see out the decant and perhaps look for samples of the edt - which I’ve read mixed things about - before I make up my mind about a full bottle. My wife really likes it. She also loves Habit Rouge so I reckon she just has a thing for Guerlain classics.

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Funnily enough, it came with the post this morning.

It opened like an ode to Jicky but the skank soon gave way to patchouli with the lavender turning dustier (cedar?). But really it’s all just dancing above that famous Guerlainade.

I’ll see out the decant and perhaps look for samples of the edt - which I’ve read mixed things about - before I make up my mind about a full bottle. My wife really likes it. She also loves Habit Rouge so I reckon she just has a thing for Guerlain classics.
First impressions are good for me, similar to L'instant but without the cocoa note? Just had a quick spray before heading of to the beach for the weekend, I'll give it a good wear next week 👍