Match the Blade to the Razor.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Thur 7th December

Today I used my ATT SE1, quite an early AC/SE and most people probably associate with Feather blades. I am currently using it with a Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink and finding that it delivers a smooth and comfortable Shave and a quality finish.I have previously used it with a Kai guarded blade and had good Shaves.

IMG_0280.jpeg

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
The importance of selecting the right blade for a Razor was really driven home to me over the last few days. I have been using a Hawk V3-A plate with a Kai Pink blade rather than my favoured Schick Proline, and find I am getting better/quicker Shaves with the Kai blade. I use a Kai guarded blade in The HawkV3-OC plate.
I have recently been varying the blades I use in different Razors to get the best match for me. Obviously what works for me will not necessarily work for others, but do not just use one blade because you like it, try different ones and you may get a pleasant surprise.
I am in total agreement with you Mike, finding the right blade for the razor can make the difference between a bad shave and a great shave.

Paul.