Maseto Shaving Group Buy- cancelled

Acer89

James
Pity we didn't have a greater choice of handle but I do think the ebony beehive is rather nice. I'll likely be in.
@Nishy, given we have a very limited choice of handles can we ask for an extra dense knot? That at least would separate this 'group buy' from his other offerings. Happy to go with whatever you can negotiate. I'm just puttin' it out there. :)

Last edited:

Ram57

Forum GOD!
He offers the beehive in 26mm ebony on his site so a 30mm 2band is tempting as you don't see those around but was hoping for the handle on the left to be in horn 26mm 2band.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yep I'll put forward the idea of having an extra dense knot, sounds like an interesting option

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'll be in as I'm certain there isn't another Badger brush on the market that can hold a candle to the Maseto for the price. It isn't going to come in any more than the chubby type handles and the knots are great. It's win win unless you want to go and spend £130+

Kooshman7

Forum GOD!
The beehive would be of interest to me in the 2-band. People talking about the 3-band silvertip finally made me cave and I purchased one. :laugh:

Thanks @Nishy as ever for your tireless efforts with brush group buys..I will pass however, not because these aren't excellent brushes for the price point (I've owned two) but because I was hoping for a few more colour options with the handles.
If this changes I may jump back on board. Thank you!

celestino

Forum GOD!
It's a slow burner lads, heard nothing more as of yet.
This is the main drawback with MS brushes as the proprietor is extremely slow in responding. I have been waiting for a response from him for over six weeks, now, for a custom order that he said he would fulfill.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yep chaps I think I'm going to give it another week and then call it quits, I prefer to deal promptly, especially when considering the after care if needed. Obviously this doesn't reflect well on that point. Another option is to order the beehive or Polo shape directly from Nick at MS, should the group buy not proceed.