Pass Around Masamune Nodachi

jeepie

Forum GOD!
@Nishy can Slapo go on the pass around at this time or would you like the razor returned? I really enjoyed using it. It was really rather aggressive for my taste though. Thank you so much for organising.

Best wishes

Greg

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Hi chaps re-awakening this thread also, Slapo did you receive the razor in the end? Sorry for the late reply @jeepie

slapo

It's... alive!
Hi chaps re-awakening this thread also, Slapo did you receive the razor in the end? Sorry for the late reply @jeepie
Nope, it didn't get to me. I'd thought that the passaround had ended already, so I ended up buying the Nodachi OC head when they had a sale on OC plates.
As such, should the passaround resume, it would be better for me to be removed from the list.

Cheers. :)

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Hi Lee and Avnish

I sent both the CX and Masume back to Avnish as the pass around ended.

Let me know in case of any issues and I’ll do my best to put them right. I assumed this pass around finished months and months ago.

Cheers Greg

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Apologies for the delay, I have definitely received the razor back, apologies again @jeepie my memory is like a sieve at the moment. I now just need to find the razor. I actually bought the head so I will be hunting my den and the attic for the extra head and long handle. I need to make sure it hasn't been raffled as mentioned earlier in the thread.