March 2020 Acquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
So a new stainless starts from $250 right? Do you get stung for customs everytime? How long do you have to wait usually? I have to admit I wouldn't know where to start except I do like that Darwin handle.
Yep! you get stung for customs on top unless you are really lucky. Wolfman razors are like Rolex watches. They sell for more than retail on the SH market due to the Rolex like scarsity of them. I am lucky to have one. I love mine and it shaves well. I'd never tell someone not to buy one, if you really want one, can afford it then I say go for it. I'll sell mine eventually though, it is too tempting not to unless it was my only razor.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Maybe I'll purchase for my 40th next year, seems fitting! What's the process, you order via email? What's the average wait times in your experience?

Wayne

Forum Sod
Maybe I'll purchase for my 40th next year, seems fitting! What's the process, you order via email? What's the average wait times in your experience?
Can't really advise on that. Best go to the website and see where he is at. Sometimes he has a waitlist, sometimes not, it's always been a right place, right time kind of thing getting a wolfman. Honestly, I wouldn't plan on getting one for your 40th, you haven't got the best chance TBH.

SeanC

Forum GOD!
A compendium of goodies which have landed in March....

IMG_20200321_205245.jpg

Summer Break and Zingari Man from eBay. Waves set from @Optometrist and Vietnamese Super Thin blades from eBay.

IMG_20200322_130435.jpg

Slim Twist (mint condition), PAL 3 piece (will PIF this as I have another) and Wilkinson Sticky (good condition, apart from small hairline crack) in a job lot from eBay

Last edited:

JoeLr

Forum GOD!
If y'all are talking about Wolfman, you need to submit a Google form through his site and prepare to wait about 12 months or so.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I'm about to move home.
So I put all my razors into one box.
I have just acquired 20 razors I didn't remember owning (where do those 5 Valet Autostrops come from?).
A miracle.
Nothing spectacular though.
I do remember all the good stuff.
Have a good move.

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
Just came in...

EC9A7166-BA3C-4366-BCEB-EF6AA45EB268.jpeg

FC46C360-8E84-44DD-9946-1F2D49DF3078.jpeg

From left to right.....
CHANEL Allure Homme Sport Cologne (Tester) in the tough to find 150ml/5oz size. Not as sweet and harsh/punchy as the Eau de Extreme and just a bit more fresh than the revered OG Allure Homme.

Homelikeshaving Adjustable, the Taiga. Sergey and the fine Gents contacted me as they had an extra Taiga lying around. They asked if I was interested. I said ”Say Whuuuut? Heck Yeah!!! 4 weeks in travel. Anxious to give it a go. Hey, I haven’t shaved yet!!
It’s on.....

Last but, certainly not least the APShaveCo. brushes both sporting 28mm Silksmoke knots in the Winter handle & Summer handle respectively. Looking forward to giving these a go as well.....

C24378F7-FE3C-483E-8B76-8B9DE20A7351.jpeg

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
Just came in...

View attachment 65282

View attachment 65281

From left to right.....
CHANEL Allure Homme Sport Cologne (Tester) in the tough to find 150ml/5oz size. Not as sweet and harsh/punchy as the Eau de Extreme and just a bit more fresh than the revered OG Allure Homme.

Homelikeshaving Adjustable, the Taiga. Sergey and the fine Gents contacted me as they had an extra Taiga lying around. They asked if I was interested. I said ”Say Whuuuut? Heck Yeah!!! 4 weeks in travel. Anxious to give it a go. Hey, I haven’t shaved yet!!
It’s on.....

Last but, certainly not least the APShaveCo. brushes both sporting 28mm Silksmoke knots in the Winter handle & Summer handle respectively. Looking forward to giving these a go as well.....

View attachment 65283
@Boycie83 those were the 2 brushes you were asking about ?