Looking forward to learning from you all

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Welcome to ATG, unfortunately passarounds are temporarily suspended till the virus pandemic finishes but plenty to try after that.

sojourners

Veteran
John,
Welcome to ATG. You may want to nail your wallet shut before you go any further.

Regards,
Chris
It's too late mate. I learned about Nacet blades on here last night. And I'm pretty set on trying a Merkur 39c. So I've got a alert set up on eBay to see if I can get one cheap. But we are in isolation... And a daily BBS headshave is a strangely comforting creature comfort :)

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
It's too late mate. I learned about Nacet blades on here last night. And I'm pretty set on trying a Merkur 39c. So I've got a alert set up on eBay to see if I can get one cheap. But we are in isolation... And a daily BBS headshave is a strangely comforting creature comfort :)
John,
Nacet blades are a well kept secret, which work very well for me. At the risk of enabling (apologies), a few DE blades I've also had good results with are Astra Superior Platinum, Gillette Rubie Plus, among many others. That's before we get on to vintage Gillette razors, Schick Injectors, PAL Injectomatic, etc. Then there's shaving brushes..........Welcome down the rabbit hole.

Regards,
Chris

sojourners

Veteran
Welcome! You look like you could use a shave :giggle:
Bro... What you see there is a highly sculptured and delicately manicured example of man grooming of the highest order! However no blade shall ever touch my face. The razor is made for the head and the head is made for the razor.
Should The blade touch my face, I would most likely lose my superpowers.

sojourners

Veteran
John,
Nacet blades are a well kept secret, which work very well for me. At the risk of enabling (apologies), a few DE blades I've also had good results with are Astra Superior Platinum, Gillette Rubie Plus, among many others. That's before we get on to vintage Gillette razors, Schick Injectors, PAL Injectomatic, etc. Then there's shaving brushes..........Welcome down the rabbit hole.

Regards,
Chris
I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford all the equipment that I need as well as the counseling I'm going to need to free me from these new addictions.

Zwilling

Kamisori shaver
Bro... What you see there is a highly sculptured and delicately manicured example of man grooming of the highest order! However no blade shall ever touch my face. The razor is made for the head and the head is made for the razor.
Should The blade touch my face, I would most likely lose my superpowers.
You do wear it well, my friend. Godspeed with the headshaving, not something I know about but you'll get some good advice from those who do.