Looking forward to learning from you all

sojourners

Veteran
Hi there,
Grateful to be a new part of this forum. I have been had shaving with a DE for a couple of months now and although I have some fairly inexpensive razors I have been really enjoying it!
I have been managing BBS atg but I'm on the quest to do so with the least amount of irritation possible. I had never heard about pass arounds before just now and I'm quite excited about the idea of being able to try razors that I may not be able to afford :)
Also looking forward to learning more on technique and the best products. Eventually, I hope to be able to even contribute more than my gratitude.
All the best,
John C

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Welcome to ATG.

If you are lucky, you will try the unaffordable razor on the passaround and find it doesn‘t shave any better than what you already have.

If you are unlucky...I read that RAD ends once it‘s run it‘s course.

But this hobby is more than just acquiring gear. Ask any question here on ATG and you‘ll get the help you were looking for. Great people here.

Rasorium

Legendary Member
Hi there,
Grateful to be a new part of this forum. I have been had shaving with a DE for a couple of months now and although I have some fairly inexpensive razors I have been really enjoying it!
I have been managing BBS atg but I'm on the quest to do so with the least amount of irritation possible. I had never heard about pass arounds before just now and I'm quite excited about the idea of being able to try razors that I may not be able to afford :)
Also looking forward to learning more on technique and the best products. Eventually, I hope to be able to even contribute more than my gratitude.
All the best,
John C
Welcome to ATG John, you’re in the right place 👍

sojourners

Veteran
If you are unlucky...I read that RAD ends once it‘s run it‘s course.
RAD.. hahaha. Had to Google it. Yeah. It's not the perfect razor I'm after... It's the perfect shave.
Very glad for the advice though because there are a great deal of variables.
I am well hooked though. Loving the process as well as the quest.