*list now closed* Who's up for LE Wickham's 1912 group buy?

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
*******Update 6th Feb 2017*******
Tox Lab gives green, labels in hand and shipping on track to start 9th Feb

******Update Sat 4th Feb 2017******

List is now officially closed. Sorry if you've missed this one. This is to give Darron a fighting chance to get all complete

*********Update 30th Jan 2017********

list closes Friday 3/2/17 11:59pm

**********Update 27th Jan 2017**********

Ok gents good news Darron finished the design of the labels and the printers have taken the order so they'll be back to him very soon, and Darron is also due his call any day now from the tox lab, could even be today!

**************update 12th Jan 2017*************

All docs and tests have been sent to the toxicologist,
Darron has now started on labels

*****update Thur 5th Jan 2017*****

Please jump over to page 9 for the next update and info on next steps. The list is still open for any late comers.

**********update 24th Dec*********
So Gents all votes in, counted and corrected and we have our winner.

Chanel Bleu.........:bravo:

Thank you all for your voting and your support so far. And we've only just begun.:thankyou:

I am really happy to say Darron is even willing to keep the list open until shipping. So if you've got to the party late you can still grab the chance to own a LE Wickhams 1912.

***********update 17th Dec*********
:highfive:
The Finalé vote off has begun, get yourselves over to the thread and get your votes on...
Please make sure to read the OP

http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/le-wickhams-1912-group-buy-the-finalé-vote-off.4301/

******update*******
1st round of Voting has started on the 3 follows threads and will last for 7 days

http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/le-wickhams-1912-group-buy-scent-group-1-vote-off.4232/

http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/le-wickhams-1912-group-buy-scent-group-2-vote-off.4234/

http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/le-wickhams-1912-group-buy-scent-group-3-vote-off.4235/

The list is still open and will remain
so others can join until the
voting has ended.

******************​

Good afternoon to you gentleman. I have a very interesting proposition for you all.
Having seen a few group buys cropping up of late I got me an idea and started chatting with Darron @Fox the creator and artisan of Wickhams soaps, about if he'd be up for a ATG LE Wickhams group buy soap. In short this looks very probable from his end and he's looking to be very flexible and giving to our forum.#excited

Darron is open to ideas of what our soap would be called and smell of, to the near extent we could have it smell like anything. Now this being a potential group buy and not bespoke one offs we'd have to come up with some ideas and agree as a collective. He has confirmed he can create smell alike soaps from our fav fragrances or smells to bring back memory's of wonder :thumbsup: but these scents can take some time to get right so I will try and orchestrate us to a single choice within reason if and when we get there. He does have a database and once we're at that point we know what we want it to smell of he might even already have something matching. And if we agree we could in with that and use it to save time.

So next some givens

We'd need 20 of us as a minimum to make the idea start to become more real, i'll get the list started below.

Price wise, Darron is willing to drop the price to £12 for 20 to 25 orders and thereafter £10 + postage with no mark up on postage or charge for packaging. :woot:
This is amazing and from Darron's own words "would be to give a little something back to the community for all the support and generosity shown"

It would be with the 1912 base. Sorry to all you SuperSmooth lovers. I asked but this is all we can do this time round.

Once we have a scent chosen and formulated by Darron, we'd then sample test the scent once we're settled and all go, it would then go for the toxicologist test, the rest of the process of label design, printing and production. end to end would then take between 3 to 6 weeks.

Now Darron even went on to say he is willing to give even more back and foot the cost of paying extra to express the toxicologist testing and getting the test back in 10 days, so we can make this happen faster.
Darron is excited to have such a challenge with us as his partner in this creation.
Now to me this is a amazing opportunity.

So this thread i'd like to get the names of those interested to see if this can even happen.
i'll then start another thread to get some scent families and ideas and finally a thread for us to vote on the chosen scent out of our narrowed down top 5.

So who's in?

1. @Mr Bigmem

Last edited:

MPH

Forum GOD!
Good afternoon to you gentleman. I have a very interesting proposition for you all.
Having seen a few group buys cropping up of late I got me an idea and started chatting with Darron @Fox the creator and artisan of Wickhams soaps, about if he'd be up for a ATG LE Wickhams group buy soap. In short this looks very probable from his end and he's looking to be very flexible and giving to our forum.#excited

Darron is open to ideas of what our soap would be called and smell of, to the near extent we could have it smell like anything. Now this being a potential group buy and not bespoke one offs we'd have to come up with some ideas and agree as a collective. He has confirmed he can create smell alike soaps from our fav fragrances or smells to bring back memory's of wonder :thumbsup: but these scents can take some time to get right so I will try and orchestrate us to a single choice within reason if and when we get there. He does have a database and once we're at that point we know what we want it to smell of he might even already have something matching. And if we agree we could in with that and use it to save time.

So next some givens

We'd need 20 of us as a minimum to make the idea start to become more real, i'll get the list started below.

Price wise, Darron is willing to drop the price to £12 for 20 to 25 orders and thereafter £10 + postage with no mark up on postage or charge for packaging. :woot:
This is amazing and from Darron's own words "would be to give a little something back to the community for all the support and generosity shown"

It would be with the 1912 base. Sorry to all you SuperSmooth lovers. I asked but this is all we can do this time round.

Once we have a scent chosen and formulated by Darron, we'd then sample test the scent once we're settled and all go, it would then go for the toxicologist test, the rest of the process of label design, printing and production. end to end would then take between 3 to 6 weeks.

Now Darron even went on to say he is willing to give even more back and foot the cost of paying extra to express the toxicologist testing and getting the test back in 10 days, so we can make this happen faster.
Darron is excited to have such a challenge with us as his partner in this creation.
Now to me this is a amazing opportunity.

So this thread i'd like to get the names of those interested to see if this can even happen.
i'll then start another thread to get some scent families and ideas and finally a thread for us to vote on the chosen scent out of our narrowed down top 5.

So who's in?

1. @Mr Bigmem
2. MPH
Yes yes yes please!!! :)
1. @Mr Bigmem
2. MPH