Lightweight Travel shave

AlphaShaving

Alpha Shaving Works Owner
Vendor
Well I was the lucky recipient of the giveaway thanks to @vlasta and the brush has been with me a few days now. It's so (so so so sooo) good, I think I'm going to have to put together a dedicated review on it due course, but for now a quick photo... The brush has rounded out my industrial looking setup perfectly!

View attachment 39349

I won't go into too much detail here as I'll be repeating myself when I do my review along with some more detailed photos (as there is more to this brush than what you see here), but my first impressions are that this level of engineering and finish wouldn't be amiss on some high-end professional camera accessory or medical equipment. Truly this has that "precision made" feel. The weight is satisfying and it's a pleasure to use.

I'm really thinking this is my one brush for life now... Going to be moving house very soon but will post my thoughts after a few more days of use along with the interesting details that make this package a very attractive proposition.

Thanks again to @vlasta - what a generous guy, and he even included some bonus soap - though I was expecting Arko when I opened it!
Did you ever do a review mate?