Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

Leaf Razor vs Twig Razor by Leaf Shave

• Total voters

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
Never had this happen, I do find it weird that it tightens and loosens the opposite directions of most things

You making sure the DE blade where it bends from being snapped into a SE has the bend facing inwards towards the back of the razor, hope I'm making sense lol 🤦🤷
Certainly am.

LeGaulois

Forum GOD!
When I use my Twig razor (generally when I feel like splitting a blade between it and my Focus razor) I have noticed that it has a tendency for the handle to unwind slightly, however tight to start with, and thus loosen the head. I have no idea whether it's just me, just this razor, or if others have noticed this.

Has anybody experienced this?
I've the same problem.

D

Deleted member 2936

so had a head shave today with the leaf and twig combo on the second use of the feather blades and what an awesome shave, honestly I got a Rockwell 6S recently and only used it twice but last few shaves I keep going for the leaf shave as the shaves are becoming better, easier and quicker too

Ive read and heard that feathers perform better on second plus shave onwards, I think that could may well could be some truth to that 🤷

D

Deleted member 2936

anyone know which brand the SE blades are that come with the leaf/twig razors?

saj

Ãœber Member
hey anyone had issues with the paint chipping off on the leaf razor?

Bit disappointing as I do look after my razors and haven't double checked yet but don't seem to have an issue with the twig I think

slapo

It's... alive!
hey anyone had issues with the paint chipping off on the leaf razor?

Bit disappointing as I do look after my razors and haven't double checked yet but don't seem to have an issue with the twig I think
Not off mine, though I haven't been using it much lately.

Reactions: saj