LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy: Scent Group 3 Vote Off.

Pick your winning scent from Group 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Good day to you gentleman, this is our Group 3 scent Vote off for the LE Wickham's 1912 Group Buy Soap, as you can see our 4 scents here draw from the gourmand family of scents. I spent hours researching threads on ATG and many other shave forums to try and identify those food scents that get us wet shavers wet at the chops lol.
Knowing Daron’s ability to provide a true scent that I loving refer to a TUB SNIFFER (one of those soaps you keep walking into the bathroom or den to open and sniff) makes me excited at any winner from this group and also slightly scared that I might just ask Darron to put a warning on the TUB in case anyone tries to eat it :hungry:

The list is still open and you can get over to the thread to add yourselves, read updates and further info. http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/whos-up-for-le-wickhams-1912-group-buy.4131/
I will ask that only those who have added themselves to the group buy Vote on these threads, this is to save me time in weeding out non-counting votes. As already noted you still have time to get on the list.

The Poll/Vote is for 1 vote each and will be open for 7 days. The final winner from this Group will be put forward to face the 2 other winners of Groups 1 & 2. I will also be adding to that final heat 1 wildcard scent which receives the most votes from all the Groups Polls/Votes threads that didn't win meaning we have 4 Scents in a final Poll/Vote, Thanks to @DamianJ for this great recommendation.

As identifying counting votes maybe quite difficult can I ask that after you cast your vote that you also post your choice in this thread.

Group3. WET MY APPETITE:hyper:
Coffee,
Coconut,
Chocolate,
Mango,

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
None of them really make me think I want that scent, I've voted for mango as I think it will work best

Wayne

Forum Sod
I voted Coconut. I have Tobs Coconut. Wicked scent. Crap soap. I'd love a good Coconut soap. Sadly for me it looks like Mango has dashed that hope. Still it's a democracy. I must warn everyone that similar to Trump and Brexit if I do not get my way I shall take to the streets looting and burning. :p: