LAINESS (made by LPL)

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
It’s light and fresh with a touch of sweet. It’s kinda difficult to pin down. It has that sweet sandalwood and a fruity blend. Kinda like a relaxing cologne and a clean soap mix to me.
I keep thinking about this question. I’m usually very good with scents but here I fail. It comes across very simple but I have difficulty describing it. If I could get the AS I would. Someone wanna send any to Texas I’m here.

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
Ok this scent has got me so I thought I’d ask my wife. She absolutely loves it and says it smells like me. A nice clean soft me. Maybe this is why I find it so elusive. I told her how I described it and she agreed and wants me to get more. lol

D

Deleted member 1881

No sarcasm, sorry, I should have detailed my answer further.

The Lainess are much better in my eyes. The Savonierre du moulin is also much less known in France.
17.50 in Greece.

Now tell me why the original Le Pere Lucien Oud Sandal is not in the same level with Lainess?!

PapySnake

Forum GOD!
No LPL is at Lainess level. Mare / donkey milk provides a real plus in terms of duration of protection and post-shave effect. Although I love the scent of LPLs, in my eyes they remain less protective than the Lainess and despite the addition of shea butter in their new versions.

D

Deleted member 1881

Now I'm intrigued.
How is Lainess compared to LPL quality wise when it comes to the shave. Don't matter scents.
I've tried both the tallow and non-tallow base from LPL. Not very impressed.
For some reason LPL makes better soaps when intended to stock another brand and not his.

Panta Rei Vincent performs fantastic. It is made by LPL.

Oud Sandal is a poor performer for me on the other hand. Tallow didn't help at all.