La Savonniere du Moulin Donkey Milk Shaving Soap

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
La Savonniere du Moulin Donkey Milk Shaving Soap?

How good is it?
What's the scent like?
Where can I buy it from?*

*I've seen Maggards stock it but not the scented one.

Cheers
Rob

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
La Savonniere du Moulin Donkey Milk Shaving Soap?

How good is it?
What's the scent like?
Where can I buy it from?*

*I've seen Maggards stock it but not the scented one.

Cheers
Rob
Hi Rob, it is an excellent soap, it realy is. It produces a rich thick slick quality lather that is very stable and leaves your skin feeling fantastic.
There is an unscented one and the one with scent, to be honest the scent is just clean and soapy to my nose.
You can purchase from the English Shaving co but at the moment they only have the unscented one in stock, 3 remaining. I bought one a few hours ago.
You won't be disappointed, stand on me, in fact I will go as far as saying buy one and if you don't like it I will buy it from you! ( at just below cost ) :) P.

Last edited:

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Hi Rob, it is an excellent soap, it realy is. It produces a rich thick slick quality lather that is very stable and leaves your skin feeling fantastic.
There is an unscented one and the one with scent, to be honest the scent is just clean and soapy to my nose.
You can purchase from the English Shaving co but at the moment they only have the unscented one in stock, 3 remaining. I bought one a few hours ago.
You won't be disappointed, stand on me, in fact I will go as far as saying buy one and if you don't like it I will buy it from you! ( at just below cost ) :) P.
Laffin! Thanks Paul, appreciate your feedback...and offer. I’ll take a look.