LØTHUR Shaving Soaps (UK Made)

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
I have no idea how to use forums and things so would need someone to organise it and stuff I have a fun Luna penhaligons dupe I’ve been wanting to do. Obviously whatever is created will need testing for the U.K. etc.
I’ve heard from some of the mods and am happy to start the ball rolling. I’ve messaged you! Looking forward to the possibility of getting a new group buy going!

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
I’ve created a separate group buy thread and added myself and @N0ggie to the list. It’s just awaiting approval from the mods but fingers cross we could have our own ATG exclusive soap and maybe splash soon.

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Regarding Lønny, what's the scent like? Is it comparable to other Sandalwood scents? I currently use 2 Sandalwood soaps: Proraso Sandalwood (my favourite) and Barrister and Mann Sandalwood and I'm wondering if Lønny smells similarly. I also own TOBS Sandalwood and D.R. Harris Sandalwood (hard pucks), but don't use them anymore.

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Regarding Lønny, what's the scent like? Is it comparable to other Sandalwood scents? I currently use 2 Sandalwood soaps: Proraso Sandalwood (my favourite) and Barrister and Mann Sandalwood and I'm wondering if Lønny smells similarly. I also own TOBS Sandalwood and D.R. Harris Sandalwood (hard pucks), but don't use them anymore.
It’s quite a unique scent. Richer, classier. I’ll page @LTHURJONNY for this one as he can answer it in more detail. It’s not a sweet sandalwood, it’s more rounded and strong.